Greetings!

by Grace 30. May 2017 19:34

Hello there and welcome to my blog! My name is Grace and I’m a 17-year-old home-schooled country girl who has a passion for following Jesus, writing music and poetry, singing, public performance, debate, big families, and Southern Gospel Music.

Here’s a few fun facts about me:

-I’m the third oldest of 10 kids, and the oldest girl.

-I can play the guitar, the mandolin, the violin, a little piano, the double bass, the harmonica, and a little bit of the organ. However, I usually stick to the first four.

-I’m homeschooled.

-I live on 50 acres.

-I LOVE Southern Gospel Music (all though I’m not southern at all… I’m in Oregon).

-Some of my favorite music groups are the Kingdom Heirs, the Bontrager Family Singers, and the Cathedral Quartet. I also enjoy listening to the Mylon Hayes Family, Legacy Five, Greater Vision, and Triumphant Quartet.

-I love singing and so do my siblings. We are actually currently working on a cd together! We’ve made two cds before, but those were sold only to friends and family. The one we’re working on we’re hoping to set out for public purchase!

-I love writing music and poetry and have been doing it ever since I was nine.

I’ve wanted to start a blog for a while, but one of the main things that changed it from dream to reality was the fact that I couldn’t keep up with everyone who wanted to hear and read my poetry. Emails, writing groups, family get-togethers… I decided to put it all in one place where everyone could access it easily at any time. Although this blog won’t be exclusively poetry, it will have a lot of it. (:

Feel free to stay a while and drop me a comment or two!

-Grace

Tags: , ,

Beth
Beth
5/30/2017 8:12:48 PM #

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! You Got a BLOG!!!!!!!!!! SO MANY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! LOOKING Forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure to follow!!

5/30/2017 8:18:25 PM #

Thanks Beth! I'm super excited about this!
And congrats on being my first follower. ;)

5/30/2017 11:17:49 PM #

Oh my goodness, how exciting!! I am so excited for you and this blog looks awesome, I cannot wait for more posts! Yay! Laughing I am so excited for you, really, my Twinsie!!! Laughing

5/30/2017 11:37:10 PM #

Aw, thanks Twinsie! I'm super excited too! Glad you like the look!

Lizbeth E.
Lizbeth E.
5/31/2017 12:22:04 PM #

Wow!!!  I am so glad you started a blog!  I LOVE Southern music too. . .LOL

5/31/2017 4:55:09 PM #

Thanks! And you like southern music too? Do you listen to any of the groups I listed? What are some of your favorite groups/bands?

Mal H.
Mal H.
6/13/2017 12:07:04 PM #

Hey Gracie! I really like your blog! It looks GREAT!! Lots of love to you! -Mal

6/13/2017 12:18:19 PM #

Thanks Mal!!! I'm glad you like it! Lots of love to you also!

<<  February 2020  >>