Song Suggestion: For Every Cross There is a Crown

by Grace 9. November 2017 15:46

Hey y'all! I'm here today with another song suggestion. Let me know what you think!

For Every Cross There is a Crown

Did you like the song? What have you been listening to recently? Have you heard this song before? What are some of your current favorite artists/songs?

Tags: , , , , , , ,

11/10/2017 12:46:06 PM #

That was your best one so far, loved it!

Maybe I am biased - as I'm a fan of many female vocalist, but those men are surely gifted with song. The message about King Jesus, may the all the glory be to Him.

11/11/2017 2:02:00 PM #

Yes, this is DEFINITELY a favorite! The message is powerful and beautiful - "for EVERY cross there is a CROWN." Amen! "There are a million souls who die without salvation, and they would trade the world away for one more chance..." "The decision, yours be careful how you make it; there's a choice to make and you must take a stand." I love this song!

11/10/2017 8:04:57 PM #

Dear Grace and all,
I just wanted to say that sometimes I post links to hymns or songs just based on if I like the song, or if they did a good job with it. So not I'm not really paying attention to who are the individual churches, just looking at music and if it is done well.

The messages in the Hymns I do approve of - but I do not know anything about these churches. Some of them really sing well - but they may hold to different views than many of us if you were to study them.

11/11/2017 2:02:41 PM #

Ah yes. Same here. I pretty much figured so. Smile

11/11/2017 5:42:53 PM #

I figure it's pretty important to remember that if these people are true members of the Church, they're all brothers and sisters - even the ones who are not truly taking a stand and are being somewhat swayed by the allures of the world. It is our job to point out to them in a loving manner areas in which they are slipping in and to exhort and encourage them to get back to the profound truth of God, but it isn't our job to condemn them and we certainly shouldn't boycott everything they do and write off all of their accomplishments as sinful. Those who disagree with us can still declare the truth of God in many areas, including music. It's not a bad thing to share the music of people who have good, God-glorifying music but don't live they're lives according to what we specifically believe.

12/12/2017 5:48:50 PM #