Song Suggestion: Saved

by Grace 30. November 2017 19:09

Hey everyone!

I'm running behind in life so I've not got time to say much, but here's a song suggestion and I'm hoping to put up some of my own inspiration soon. After this, the rest of the songs for the year will probably be Christmas music. Yay for Christmas! I can't believe it's December tomorrow!!!

This is another one from the Bontrager Family Singers.

Saved

Did you like the song? Are you excited for Christmas? What are some of your favorite Christmas songs? Let me know in the comments!

Tags: , , , ,

11/30/2017 8:05:36 PM #

Another of my favorites Smile  And I can't wait to hear your Christmas song suggestions!

11/30/2017 10:25:28 PM #

Glad you liked it! And I'm super excited to share Christmas music!

12/1/2017 10:46:32 PM #

I loved the message of our Savior that rings through, in this innocent heartfelt song. A very skillful mix of strings. I never heard this before but I liked it so I listened to it again. Is this really one family?  - Scott

12/2/2017 1:33:33 AM #

Yes, this is really one family! It's a family with ten kids. (: Pretty neat, right???
Yes, an amazing message... "Saved, saved, saved"! Hallelujah! Praise God that I am!

12/2/2017 10:56:55 AM #

That is very special, one family performing in unison.  I wonder if they are at each other's throat's behind the stageSmile. Like most siblings.

I wonder if  were there for a Sunday evening sermon by Don at church, where he described Christ as our rescuer. I am saved, rescued, and adopted in Christ.

The story went like this, it was a war story, it was the Battle in Normandy in 1940 something, and the men on an important mission were climbing up a cliff. One man could not make the final step and was about to fall to his death. The man ahead having seen him about to fall to his death reached down and with miracle strength, and rescued the man pulling him to safety with one arm.

12/2/2017 1:52:23 PM #

I would argue that many families have beautiful harmony. Siblings do tend to argue, but it needn't be any more than parents, coworkers, or strangers who cross paths on the street. Me and my siblings aren't perfect, but we're not at eachother's throats. It's unfortunate that some families are that way - siblings are meant to be best friends, built in relationships. It doesn't have to be the way that the world portrays it.
And yes, I believe I was there for that sermon!

12/2/2017 3:11:21 PM #

Families just need to really turn to Christ. Families these days are falling apart - couples divorcing, siblings becoming enemies, and teens rebelling against their parents. This fallen world needs Jesus.

12/2/2017 11:15:28 AM #

I made this list of words - I like to look at complex matters in simple ways, so my tiny mind can begin to understand.

When you think of knowing Christ and the Father - what is it about? Help me add to this list as I know it is incomplete - there is nothing here that displeases me.

Love
Creator of all things

12/2/2017 12:14:41 PM #

How about adding

King
Adoption

12/2/2017 1:48:18 PM #

Add joy to that list, because He is the giver of all true joy. And add peace, because He brings peace and serenity into our lives during the storms we face. And truth, and blessedness. (:

12/2/2017 8:34:21 PM #

Yes, we much not forget Joy, a most favorite emotion.

Joy
Happiness
Grace
Satisfaction
A Feeling of harmony without discourse

12/8/2017 10:10:06 AM #

Harmony ;)

12/3/2017 4:46:12 PM #

Just imagine if those words were all opposites;  like Love = Hate.

How awful our lives would be without Christ and his Father. Not to mention that our deaths would be the real end instead of a beginning of eternal life.

12/12/2017 6:05:18 PM #