Questions and Answers (Q+A)

by Grace 11. January 2018 19:29

Hello everyone!

I saw that a lot of other bloggers often do these little thingys that they call Q+As (but my logical mind wants to call them questions and answers ;) and they looked like a lot of fun.

So I thought that I'd do one!

Go ahead and ask me any questions you want to -- about me, my music and poetry, my work, by beliefs, inspirations + aspirations + perspirations, and anything else you can think of in the comments.

Have fun with it!

And while you're at it, here's a true-or-false for you (or if we call questions and answers Q+As, T-0-fs). See how many things you know about me!

1. I have glasses.

2. I'm talkative and outgoing.

3. I've had braces before.

4. My favorite meal is taco salad.

5. My favorite songwriters are Jim Brady, Arthur Rice and Dennis Murphy. (I bet this'll be a hard one for you all!)

6. I started writing poetry when I was 11.

7. I've worked at a fast food restaurant before.

8. I don't know how to swim.

9. I hate tapping.

10. I have a bad temper when roused.

11. The four courses I'm currently taking for this second quarter for my paralegal program are Criminal Law, Real Estate Transactions, Legal Philosophy and Reasoning, and Faith and Vocation.

12. The courses I took for my last quarter were Common Law, Family Law, Faith and Vocation, and Tort Law.

What are some questions you all may have for me? Is there anything that you've always wondered about me? What are your answers to the T-0-Fs?

Tags: , , , , ,

Abigail
Abigail
1/12/2018 12:41:54 AM #

Heh... am I allowed to answer?? Probably not... and yes, this really is your sister, commenting on the internet for the first time. Wow, I think I'm pretty good at this...

1/12/2018 10:16:49 PM #

Hehe... You probably know the answers to most of them! Haha! You probably know me better than everyone else here except maybe Mom.
Yes, dear sister, you have accomplished the feat of online commenting. Haha!

Mom
Mom
1/12/2018 10:54:56 AM #

What's your favorite food? What made you interested in poetry? What do you see yourself doing long term? What time do you usually go to bed at night? How do you feel about our current administration? What's it like to have 7 brothers?

1/12/2018 10:24:12 PM #

Hey Mom! Thanks for the questions! I forgot to add in my post that I'll be answering all of the questions in a separate post, but I'll be sure to answer all of yours!

1/12/2018 3:23:27 PM #

This will be fun! Man, the true or false is so hard! Let me try my best, I'll number my answers to the questions number. This will see how well I know you, hehe!
1. Yes! Though you usually wear contacts.
2. No, you are more introverted (in a good way). Laughing
3. Hmmm, I think no?
4. Yes.
5. Oh, I don't know this one! Too hard!
6. Hmmm, I think you've been writing poetry longer than that but maybe..?
7. You never told me if you did this! So, as far as I know, no. (but maybe you have... hehe!)
8. I don't know, I never asked if you knew how to swim. Hehe!
9. Yes! You told me this and I agreed, I hate tapping too! Laughing
10. Hmm, I don't know... maybe? I know I do sometimes... hehe!
11. I think those sound like courses you'd take so probably yes!
12. Yes? Were those the ones you took?

I must have gotten a lot wrong, hahaha! Laughing Now here are my questions! What is it like to be an older sister? What is it like to have sisters? (I only have brothers!) What is you favorite ice cream flavor? Favorite season? Favorite holiday? If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? If you could take only one person with you, who would it be?

I hope that's enough! This was a fun post! Laughing

1/12/2018 10:21:55 PM #

Hi Olivia! Thanks for the questions! I'll answer all of the questions in a separate post. ;)
I'll post an answer to the T-0-Fs in a little while, but for now, I'll tell you that you got a LOT right! Good job!

1/14/2018 12:52:59 PM #

Hmm, the only TOFs I know for sure is that the answer to no.2 is false Smile  I'm also guessing that true, you have had glasses, and also I think the last two ones are true??
Q+As are so fun!!  I'm so glad you're doing one!  Here are some questions:
1. What is your dream instrument?
2. What is your *favorite* Bible verse?
3. Who is your favorite composer/arranger/musician/music hero?
4. What is one random fun fact about you?
5. What is your favorite part of blogging?
6. What is a secret talent of yours that many would be surprised to know?

1/14/2018 6:44:33 PM #

Thanks for the questions, Grace! Number 6 might be a hard one... My secret talents are probably secret enough that I don't know them I'll have to consult my mom and sister... They probably know better than me!
As for the T0Fs, you got several right!

Laura Danner
Laura Danner
1/14/2018 4:38:26 PM #

Hmm... Do you live in the country, city, or town? What's your favorite girl name? What's your favorite board or card game?
flowersinmybasket.blogspot.com

1/14/2018 6:48:56 PM #

Thanks for the questions, Laura! Favorite girl name -- I have quite a few of those... I'll have to see if I can narrow those down a bit to at least 20... Just kidding! I'll narrow it down more than that.

1/21/2018 4:24:35 PM #

Okay, I'll list the things about me that differ from you.

1). I am not a poet (but my brother surely was) but as of late I have worked at becoming a skilled literary editor.

2). I am talkative when among people I feel comfortable around, I shy away from crowds other than church or people that I know.

3). I can swim.

4). I play guitar, I play all chords but only a few songs well and I've have forgotten how to read sheet music. That is whey I always encourage those whom have mastered playing from sheet music to practice, or loose your gift.

5). Never was a good dancer.

6). I can have a temper, but I am working on that. My Christianity has giving me strength to pause and think before speaking. Consider ones words first, and with the help of the Lord I overcame my drinking problem ended 2 years ago this June with God's help. And, that sobriety helped with anger too.

7). I don't have any interest in sports, it seems silly to me and I know that sounds strange coming from a guy!!

8). I don't know yet, let me thin...... oh yes, I remember I like to write you and all of you as I enjoy communicating with people of faith.

1/21/2018 4:34:30 PM #

Favorite Bible Verse - there are so many but I especially like Hebrews 11.

1/21/2018 5:33:21 PM #

Another Bible verse I like is about the repentant thief on the cross next to Christ, he said to him something like
The other crook, did not repent so likely died a true death.

"Truly, truly I say to you, today you shall be with me in paradise"

I pay special attention when something repeats in the Bible for emphasis.

<<  April 2018  >>