Questions and Answers Part 2: T0F Answers!

by Grace 19. January 2018 11:22

Hey everyone!

As you can see, I'm only posting T0F answers today. That's because I gave lengthened answers, and my responses to all of your questions were really long (some of them several paragraphs long). If you haven't guessed already, I'll post answers to your questions in more than one post. ;)

Well, here goes nothing!

1. I have glasses.
True! But I got them when I was seven, and went through about 8 in a year or two. I got contacts when I was 11, I believe.
2. I'm talkative and outgoing.
False. Not really. I’m generally pretty friendly, but I'm definitely an introvert.
3. I've had braces before.
False. My two older brothers have, though! One of them still has braces.
4. My favorite meal is taco salad.
TRUE!!!!! Beef is best, but chicken is good too. And LOTS of seasoning with LOTS of cumin!!!
5. My favorite songwriters are Jim Brady, Arthur Rice and Dennis Murphy. (I bet this'll be a hard one for you all!)
False. I do like some of the songs that these three wrote, but between the three of them, I only know around 9 songs that they wrote.
My favorites are hands down Rodney Griffin, Roger Bennet, and Diane Wilkinson.
6. I started writing poetry when I was 11.
False. I was nine when I first started.
7. I've worked at a fast food restaurant before.
False! I’ve worked at a high school and at county fairs before, but never at a fast food restaurant.
8. I don't know how to swim.
True.
9. I hate tapping.
TRUE.
10. I have a bad temper when roused.
True. It’s not very often, but I don’t get light feelings of anger. I’m either perfectly happy or extremely angry, usually only when I’m tired and hungry (hangry or tangry, as my cousin puts it.)
11. The four courses I'm currently taking for this second quarter for my paralegal program are Criminal Law, Real Estate Transactions, Legal Philosophy and Reasoning, and Faith and Vocation.
True! I’m really enjoying this quarter.
12. The courses I took for my last quarter were Common Law, Family Law, Faith and Vocation, and Tort Law.
False. I took Faith and Vocation this quarter – not last quarter.

Do you feel that you learned more about me? Was there anything you were surprised about? How many (if you guessed any) did you get right?

If you have more questions that you want me to answer, the Questions and Answers comment board is still open for more questions!!!

Tags: , , , , ,

1/20/2018 4:29:59 PM #

fun! I think one day i'd like to do a post like this!

1/20/2018 4:40:27 PM #

You definitely should! That would be super fun! I know I'd enjoy it if you did one. ;)

1/20/2018 8:14:55 PM #

I just tagged you for something!

1/20/2018 8:37:46 PM #

Thanks Laura! I'll head over to your blog and check it out right now.

1/20/2018 8:43:17 PM #

Wow! I got most of my answers right! Just shows our Twinsie allegiance, huh? Haha! I'm looking forward to the Q&A answers post too! Laughing

1/20/2018 9:13:46 PM #

Yeah, you got a WHOLE lot right! And yes, go Twinsies! Hahaha!
I'm glad that you're excited about my Questions and Answers post; I can't wait to share my answers with you all!

1/21/2018 12:26:29 AM #

We are but mortals, but you are aware of your condition. Anger, sadness, regret are all part of God's Lesson. I think a good Christian thinks and considers one's words and is careful knowing that words can be far reaching. I too have a problem when anger gets a hold of me, and I think all of us have experienced words said in anger and regret soons set in. Well, five stars for noticing that emotions can sometimes in get in the way, a hindrance to us, and it is a constant battle we fight.

I am sending along to all of you a complete version of Amazing Grace, I would like to see this replace with the one in our hymnals since it is complete, and it is includes Christ. Piano and words describing our Lord will needed.

1/21/2018 12:08:37 PM #

Hi Mr. Walker! Thanks for commenting! Haven't seen you around here in a little while.
I don't know if you noticed, but there was a Q&A post several posts down, so if you have any questions you'd like me to answer, you can comment ask them down there. ;)

1/22/2018 9:08:46 AM #

This is so cool!  I definitely learned a lot of things about you I didn't know before! Smile

1/22/2018 11:12:54 AM #

Thanks Grace! I'm glad that you enjoyed it and that you were able to learn some more about me. Laughing

<<  January 2020  >>