My 18th Birthday // Pictures from 2017-18

by Grace 8. February 2018 14:38

Hey Everyone!

Today is the day where I start a new chapter of my life...

I'm not an infant anymore!!!!!

Haha... Anyways...

I'm turning 18 today!

God has been so good in my life. He's taught me so much and brought me a long way, in spite of my occasional (or maybe regular...) stubborness. (My computer says stubborness isn't a word, by the way. Well, it is now!) I'm in awe of everything He's done in my life. Thank you Lord!

And my parents... What can I say??? They're the best. Thanks Mom and Dad! I love you and respect you for everything you've done for me and everyone else who you touch with your kindness and love!

And my two older brothers! Guys, I've got the best brothers a girl could ever ask for. Protective, loving, playful, godly... Isaac and Daniel, I love you! Thanks for being great brothers!

And my sister Abigail. Thanks for being the best sister ever! Love you!

And to the rest of my siblings... Jake, Jon, Olivia, Micah, Eli, and Jadon... I can't imagine life without you! You make life exciting and full of joy. Love you all! So proud to be your big sister!!!

And to friends and family all around, thanks! Love you all!

What better choice than Dutch Bro's drink of the month, the Birthday Cake Frost?

Soooo good!

Me last December.

Me at the coast last Saturday! My friends Julia, Kaitlynn, Kiersten, and my dear sister Abigail took me on a surprise outing to Newport for my Birthday. We had so much fun! I did accidentally fall in after wading around a little bit and working so hard not to get my clothes wet while I did... Haha! But that's a story for another time! Thanks for an epic adventure, girls!

While I'm here, listen to this song - one of my current FAVORITES and by my favorite songwriter, Rodney Griffin.

Still - Greater Vision

Goodbye until the end of midterms! Have a blessed day!

Were you all happy to see me again after a little while? Did you enjoy the pictures? Did you like the song?

Tags: , , , , ,

Mali Hearn
Mali Hearn
2/8/2018 5:23:55 PM #

Happy Birthday!! ♥

2/8/2018 5:25:29 PM #

Aw, thanks Mali! Love you!

Beth H.
Beth H.
2/8/2018 5:43:50 PM #

Happy Birthday!!!! I liked the pictures!!! it all sounds fun!!! Love you!!!

2/8/2018 5:55:00 PM #

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the pictures. It was fun! Love you too. ;)

2/9/2018 11:34:22 AM #

Happy birthday again, Grace!  I loved seeing all the pictures.  May your 18th year be the best yet!  Smile  Lots of love from SC <3

2/9/2018 12:03:00 PM #

Thank you so much, Grace! I'm glad you enjoyed all of the pictures!

2/9/2018 9:11:01 PM #

Love from OR coming your way. ;)

2/10/2018 2:01:03 PM #

Fun! That looks good!(the milkshake!)

2/10/2018 2:49:57 PM #

It was super good! It was iced coffee ;)

2/10/2018 8:37:27 PM #

Dear Grace, Happy 18th!! It looks like you had a fun day, wow the beach!

So pleased to hear about the joy in your life, and your love of God and your family it's the very  heart of your life.

Blessings,

Scott

2/10/2018 9:42:32 PM #

Thank you, Mr. Walker! Yes, I had a delightful day!
Yes, they're definitely the heart of my life - no one has done so much for me or blessed me as much as my God and my family!!!

2/17/2018 6:04:12 PM #

I loved this post, how you love your family so much and celebrating your birthday!!! That milkshake looked *yummy*! Tong And I loved seeing pictures of my Twinsie! Happy Birthday again, #nolongerinfanttwinsie Haha!

2/17/2018 9:40:17 PM #

Thanks! Glad you liked it! The iced coffee was DELICIOUS!!! It's a favorite of mine now. ;) Haha! *sighs of satisfaction* No longer and infant. ;) Haha! Now you need to hurry up and turn 18 so that you and I are the same age!
And I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures!

<<  May 2018  >>