Blog Break

by Grace 16. April 2018 21:24

Hey Everyone!

I'm just dropping in to let y'all know that I will be posting very little (if at all) over the next few weeks as I prepare for my third quarter finals. Can't believe I'm so close to the end! And I'm thanking God that there are only 2 exams this time, instead of 3-4! And I'm also praising him that I'm honestly not too afraid for them this time around. And I'm ALSO thanking Him for helping me find a proctor when I found that the proctor I've used the past two times will not be available. The list could go on an on, but I've got some things to do so I'll praise Him quietly as I go about those things over the next few weeks.

Here's a song that I love - I often think on/sing this song when I feel like things are horrible and the world is crashing down on me. It's one of the few songs I wish I'd written, and I would love to play and sing this song someday. We'll see what happens. ;)

I should still be around to answer any and all comments that y'all post while I'm 'gone', and feel free to contact me through the contact form!

God's Been Good

Have a blessed week!

***EDIT*** I'm still open to posting SOFP entries during this time. ;) (See sidebar)

Did you like the song? Have any plans for the near future? Does anyone besides me feel super busy??? XD

Tags: , , ,

4/16/2018 9:50:02 PM #

Will miss you so much on your blogging break, Grace.  Hope your finals go well!
I'm listening to God's Been Good right now and it's touching.  Thank you for the suggestion.

4/16/2018 10:41:02 PM #

Thanks Grace!
I'm glad you liked the song! I remember when I first listened to it and I was very touched too. It has a simple but profound message. Smile

Beth H.
Beth H.
4/18/2018 7:07:34 PM #

I hope you do well on your exams!! I'll pray!! You got this, Grace! Life was as a way of getting busy!! I'm listening to the song now and it's pretty beautiful!!

4/18/2018 7:36:34 PM #

Thanks Beth! Your prayers and support are very much appreciated. And oh yes, life does, doesn't it??? I'm glad you enjoyed the song. Such simple, beautiful words. ;)

4/20/2018 11:11:58 AM #