Teacup/Mug Exchange || BIG Announcement!

by Grace 19. May 2018 20:46

Hey everyone!

First off, I wanted to share the things I received in the Enchanting Rose teacup/mug exchange. I received this from my dear friend Paulina (who actually recently moved out of my home state along with her family)':

And I received this from the wonderful Susannah:

A big thank-you to both of you!!!

And now, for the announcement...

I am planning to do answer the  Q+A questions in a video on youtube!!!

Yup! You all will be able to see me live... ;) And in addition to that, my amazing sister Abigail will be asking me the questions! If you think it'll be exciting to see me on camera, it'll be more exciting to see her. ;)

So, if you have any more questions (ones that you want me to answer on camera), feel free to ask them using the comment section on this post (it'll save you the hassle of finding the other one!) and I'll be sure to answer them in the video!

What have you been up to? Are you excited for the upcoming Q+A?

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

5/19/2018 9:25:03 PM #

Such thoughtful gifts you have there!  (And I see music stickers in there!  How fun! ;))
Can't wait for the YouTube video!!  I was hoping you'd do something with a video ;)  Here's a couple more questions for the Q+A...

Can you please sing us one of your songs or play an instrument in the video? ;)
In the future, how do you hope/plan on pursuing and using your music?
In what ways can we as musicians serve and minister with our gift?
Why is music important to you?
What/who inspires you in your music?

5/19/2018 9:53:19 PM #

Haha, I had a feeling you would ask that first question... ;)
Thanks for the extra questions!

5/19/2018 10:05:41 PM #

Wow, what you received is so beautiful, such awesome things! What are the packs of in the background behind the glue sticks? I'm just curious, I couldn't tell! The package you sent looked really lovely too! I had fun posting about what I received, did you enjoy my post? Smile

Also, I'm so excited for your Q&A YouTube video!!! EEK! Smile I know this is terrible, but did you have us ask questions for it already, did I ask some? I'm sorry I can't remember! If not then I'll definitely ask some! Smile

5/19/2018 10:37:26 PM #

Oh, the things behind the gluesticks are fruit roll candy thingys. They're sooooo good! We used to have them occasionally when we were little but I hadn't had them in years until Susannah sent me some! Yum!!! Yes, I loved your post! Mali is a good friend of mine ;)
Yes, you asked questions! Haha! The link to that post is here: blog.hellandfamily.com/.../Blogaversary-Q+A!!!#id_968ed751-a344-4c6e-9205-fb6cb05f263a
Glad you're excited!

Laura Danner
Laura Danner
5/20/2018 11:10:52 AM #

Both of your packages are really nice! That's neat that one of them is from your friend!!
It's so exciting that you're doing a video!! I don't know if I'll ever be brave enough to do that! How old is to your sister? Here are some more questionsFrownI'm not really sure what I asked before though, so there may be repeats!)

What is your favorite book?
Movie?
Are you an early bird or night owl or a constantly exhausted pigeon? 😋
Do you know how to / like to sew?
Can you whistle?

5/20/2018 12:59:08 PM #

Yes, both of my packages were amazing! I was so excited when I got them. ;) And yes, it was super fun to get a package from my friend!
Yeah, I think the video will be fun. Hehe, it was actually my sister's idea to begin with so I'm not as brave as you may think. But I still think it'll be fun! Abigail is 16. ;)
Thanks for the extra questions!

Stephanie
Stephanie
5/20/2018 6:33:42 PM #

What lovely goodies, dear Grace! And oh, what a small world about your dear friend {{smiles}} Thank you for joining the fun.

Hugs! Stephanie-The Enchanting Rose

5/20/2018 6:47:27 PM #

Yes, very much so! I loved everything. And yes, a very small world, to have sent to a fellow CLM columnist and acquaintance and to have received from a dear friend of mine! It was delightful.
Thanks for hosting the exchange, Stephani! It's always such a blessing. Sad to hear that you may be ending it!? :'(

J.S. Klingemann
J.S. Klingemann
5/22/2018 8:45:21 AM #

Congratulations on the great gifts, Grace! Lol, I guess you're making a sort of compromise to make those who voted for video and those who voted for Q&A get what they want. Quite clever really. ;)

I'll be looking forward to it! Are you going to post the link sometime later?

5/22/2018 10:07:42 AM #

Haha, thanks!
Yes, I kind of am making a compromise between the two - a video and a Q+A. Haha, thanks. ;)
Well, I'm going to try to figure out how to embed it in in a post... We'll see how that goes. I may not be able to figure out, but I have plenty of other siblings who are far more 'computer savvy' than I am so...

5/24/2018 8:34:43 AM #

Hey Grace!!

SUPER excited about your Q+A video, can't wait to see you "live." ;D Here are some questions for you!!

1. What is your favorite book of the Bible? (or one of your favorites)
  2. How many siblings do you have it total?
  3. Do you like to do hair?
  4. Do you play an instrument? If so, what is it?

Thanks, Grace!! Smile

5/24/2018 10:41:04 AM #

Yay! Thanks for the questions! Looking forwards to answering all of these in the Q&A. ;)

Margie
Margie
5/24/2018 6:38:41 PM #

What lovely packages. I'm a sticker hoarder so I'm loving all the stickers that you received.

5/25/2018 10:10:08 AM #

Yes, I'm the same way! Love stickers. ;)

Alyssa
Alyssa
5/25/2018 12:57:09 AM #

Hi Grace!!
It looks like you got some great goodies in the exchange! How fun! Smile

Here's a few questions for your Q&A!

If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
If you could have any kind of animal for a pet what would it be?

Can't wait to see the video!! Smile

5/25/2018 9:56:50 AM #

Thanks Alyssa! Super excited to answer these questions!

Amie
Amie
5/25/2018 7:55:09 AM #

Okay, questions.  *Thinks very hard*  All right, here we go!

If music was a world, what would classical music be?
If you could have any weird pet, which animal would you chose?
If you could read all day long, what would you read?
If you could visit anyone for free, who would you visit?
What is the grossest sounding English word?
Which language sounds the most elegant to you?
What is your favorite time period in history?
What would you name a chipmunk if you had one for a pet?
What is the worst sounding instrument you've ever heard?

Can't wait to see the video!

5/25/2018 10:30:30 AM #