I'm Back!!!

by Grace 22. November 2019 14:31

Hello Everyone!

I've certainly been quiet on my blog lately.

And it's definitely not from a lack of things to say, but a lack of time to say.

I can't promise consistency, but I can promise I'm going to try! I've missed blogging, and sharing my thoughts through my blog have also been a great way for me to express myself, and to sort my thoughts, and I hope it will be helpful for me as I navigate this busy time of life, as well as enjoyable to some extent for my readers. :)

A few things I've been up to lately:

1) A traumatic bike accident. More on that to come in a future post.

2) Work. I'm still working as a paralegal for the Freedom Foundation. Hopefully I can share a little bit about the amazing nonprofit organization that I work for in a future post!

3) Physical therapy. I'll address that more when I post on my injury.

4) Becoming healthier. I'm far from the best person at taking care of myself. In the past I've definitely slacked off - not eating regularly and not always healthily, not getting enough sleep, and not ensuring that my body is getting all of the nutrients it needs. I finally got to the point where I was tired of tolerating not feeling well, and my accident also caused me to reevaluate my lifestyle as far as health goes. So I've been working on some better health habits to get my body back on track.

5) Music. Not near as much as I used to, or wish I did, but I do still spend time in music because I still have a passion for it. I've been listening to lots of songs, evaluating the arrangements (vocal and instrumental), the lyrics (the morality of them and how well they were written) and many other aspects of them and I'm hoping to start a series of song and album reviews sometime very soon (so stay tuned!)

I am hoping to be able to post at least once a week if not more, but we'll see what happens. ;) In the meantime, tell me what you've all been up to! It's been super long since I've heard from you all.

What has been going on in your lives? Are you excited that I'm back? And, because we're getting close to Thanksgiving... What are three things you are thankful about that have happened today?

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

11/22/2019 8:15:14 PM #

Graaaaace!  You're back!  I missed you here.  I can't wait to hear what you've been up to, especially in musical endeavors!
Three things I'm thankful for today are ...  the BJU Bruins volleyball team won the NCCAA D2 National Championship in an intense, energetic match (I was present and enjoyed hollering along =)), ice cream to soothe sore throats, and comfy clothes for sick days!  I'm a little under the weather currently, but hoping to be back up and at 'em shortly!

11/23/2019 10:41:46 AM #

Hey Grace! I'm glad to be back too!
Yaaaaay!!!!! Go BJU!!! That's awesome! And of course, what's the fun of being there if you don't get to holler and cheer your team along??? And yes, of course ice-cream is the best, and I've recently been gaining a stronger appreciation for comfy pajamas. XD Sorry you're not feeling well, but hoping you recover soon!

Laura D
Laura D
11/24/2019 2:27:05 PM #

Hi!!! It sounds like you've been really busy! We are finally settling down in our new house. It took a while to  get used to but is finally feeling like home.
  I'm trying to work on getting healthier too. I've been having a lot of pain and I think I may be allergic to gluten so I'm trying to go without that and with not much dairy for a while to see how I feel.
   I'm so glad you're back! I can't wait to see more posts!
PS. Did you ever get my email about our new address?

11/26/2019 4:00:46 PM #

Yes, I've been crazy busy, but it sounds like you've been crazy busy too! I'm glad you all are getting settled in your new place.
I know quite a few people who are allergic to gluten or have gluten sensitivities. I hope that helps and that you start to feel better soon!
Yes, I did get your email, and I'm hoping to get that book sent out to you very, very soon!

jonathan h.
jonathan h.
11/25/2019 11:40:22 AM #

well, the blog is back on track! haven't seen it in a while!

11/26/2019 4:14:09 PM #

Yup, it sure is! I haven't seen it in a while either, lol.

<<  January 2020  >>